Mark Your Calendars To Attend!
Cesar Domico was born on January 1, 1973, in Colmbia, South America. He has more than 20 years of experience as a magician and entertainer and has obtained certified training in both clinial hypnosis and transpersonal hypnotherapy.
He is a three-time champion of card magic tricks in Latin America and the United States -- including taking first place in a national competition for card magic in Colombia. He has performed for large, corporate events as well as for private parties, schools, and libraries, in both English and Spanish, from Toronto to Bogota, from California to Florida -- including Orlando, Miami, Tampa and 30 other cities in the Sunshine State alone.
Cesar now tours theaters and performs private magic shows throughout his home state of Florida.
2017 - 2018 Rotary President Ian Riseley from Sandringham, Victoria, Australia
Welcome to the Rotary of Northeast Florida E-Club. We are Rotary District 6970's 61st club receiving our charter from Rotary International on April 16, 2015. Club membership is made up from individuals who reside in the 12 counties of the northeast corner of Florida - Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Union, and Volusia.
Many members of our club are individuals who could not meet the weekly meeting requirements of a terra club due to professional or personal commitments. Their membership in our club gives them access to their club anywhere, 24 hours a day, six days a week. Also, our club affords Rotarians the opportunity to do make up meetings with us when they are unable to attend their home club meetings.
2017 - 2018 Rotary of Northeast Florida E-Club Board of Directors
Sandra Hartley, President
Latanya Peterson, Secretary
Brittnee Fisher, Treasurer
Gene Gstohl, Foundation Chair
Kim Nichols, Membership Chair
Crystal McInnis, Youth Service Chair
If you are a visiting Rotarian wishing to make up a meeting with our club, please select the tab at the top entitled "Visiting Rotarian". Sign in as a "Visiting Rotarian" to get you started. Once in, click "Next" at the bottom of the Member Interest page. This information is for members only.
Rotary International requires that visiting Rotarians who plan to use our club for a make-up spend a minimum of 20 minutes in the site. The program portion of the meeting will provide you with the 20 minutes you need. However, you are invited to visit the entire meeting.
A minimum donation of 5.00 is required and must be separate from any additional contribution. To donate more, please go back to the main menu and click on the Donation link. Make your contribution in the Miscellaneous category.
To receive credit for your visit, please print your $5.00 receipt to give to your club secretary.
2016 - 2017 Club Activities
Here are some of the highlights of the club's work during the past year.
- July – Annual Visit from 2016-2017 District Governor Marshall Butler at Ronnie’s Things Wings and More in Green Cove Springs.
- August – Delivered school supplies to St. Augustine elementary school
- August – Members attended the foundation seminar at Thrasher Orange in Orange Park
- September – Delivered school supplies to Orange Park elementary school
- October – Rotaract (SJRSC-Palatka) helped the Palatka Police Department with Truck or Treat
- October – Held Purple Pinkie event at Moseley Elementary School (Palatka) to raise funds for End Polio Now campaign.
- October – Literacy project reading to students at Browning Pearce Elementary in East Palatka.
- November – Members helped Farm Share distribute food to needy families in Middleburg
- November - Purchased & donated six Jaguar football tickets to at risk children in St. Augustine (monies from this purchase went to The Rotary Foundation).
- December - Purchased & delivered winter jackets to children at a St. Augustine daycare
- December – Purchased and delivered 2 bicycles to children in the guardian ad litem program in Clay County.
- March – Participated in president elect training in Orlando.
- April – Participated in district assembly held in St. Augustine
- April – Rotaract/Rotary diaper drive in conjunction with Child Abuse Prevention Month. All the proceeds of this first time project went to Healthy Start.
- April – Had booth at Child Abuse Pinwheels for Prevention event in Green Cove Springs
- June - Purchased 20 little tables/chairs for school providing services to impoverished pre-schoolers in Adnem Quepem Taluka GOA (southern India)
Who Can Join the E-Club?
If you are interested in joining our club, you need to be in one of the following categories:
- Eligible prospective members located in northeast Florida with no previous membership in Rotary, who wish to be involved in community and international service projects, and who could effectively serve through an online meeting format.
- Eligible prospective members, who were formerly, but are not currently, members of a Rotary club.
- Young eligible prospective members who are under the age of 35 who cannot fit the standard Rotary meeting format into their schedule or justify the financial commitment.
- Current Rotarians who are unable to sustain standard Rotary club membership due to extensive business commitments, health issues, geographical isolation, or a mobile lifestyle, but desire to continue their service commitment through Rotary.
Club Meetings and Format
Call to Order: 6:00 p.m. on Saturday
Adjournment: 6:00 p.m. on the following Friday
All Rotary meetings consist of two parts: 1) Welcome/Call to Order/General Club Information 2) Program. Members are expected to participate in both parts of each weekly meetings.
- Please contact Club President Sandra Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an application.
- An initiation fee of $25 must be submitted with your application form.
- Dues are $125 per calendar quarter. Members are encouraged to pay on line.
- Weekly attendance is required. If you are unable to make a weekly meeting, you are expected to make it up. Check with the club secretary on how to make up a meeting.
- Members are should plan to participate in club service projects and collaborative projects whenever possible.
Service Above Self, One Profits Most Who Serves Best